Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stupid Glucose

We received the news today that I'll have to go back in for the stupid three hour glucose tolerance test. Stupid Glucose. Stupid, stupid, dumb head glucose, dummy dumb dumb, stupid.

I feel better now :)

The image “http://www.eduwebs.org/bugs/bumble_bee.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

These are the things happening in my yard today ... The berry bushes are preparing to burst out sweet little tasty red berries, the giant bumble bees are dancing about, making everything fertile, and the lilac bush has just begun to open up... yum!

Confession - I am not clever enough to photograph giant bumble bees. I tried stalking them for about 30 minutes, and all they did was protest wherever I wandered and buzz dive my head. So I borrowed this one from an educational website.

Happy Spring! ttfn *SherryQ*

No comments: