Saturday, October 10, 2009

JUMBO's Pumpkin Farm

We drove over to the other side of the mountain and visited Jumbo's pumpkin farm last weekend. Benjamin went crazy making all of the farm animal signs!

Benjamin signs, "pig"

This year Tana notices the farmy smells! :)


Puffins LOVE goats!!!


Prima Tana

Prima Tana and Benjamin!

Benjamin and Prima Tana rode horses!!! My apologies for the pictures with Benjamin being so very small - the larger I made them, the larger I was (I am SO not into being fat, I'm really not sure why I am doing it), and the less inclined I was to share them - so you get the un-cropped versions of far away, courtesy of Octavio, the photographer :)

Prima Tana

Benjamin Puffin!

Benjamin shows off his horsey-legs - He was demonstrating how he rode the horse!

Handsome Fellows XOXO

Supah Strong SupahStar!

Running Cousins :)

Yeah, that's right, I AM crazy cool!

Found a pumpkin, found a pumpkin!

Found a GREAT pumpkin!

Found the GREATEST Pumpkin!!!

Run away, pumpkin catchers!!!

Tiny Puffins with tiny pumpkins

Tiny Puffins with a GIANT pumpkin!

Final measurements before we took our leave...

See ya next year, Jumbo's (or next week!)!

It's SO crazy to think this was just last year's visit when he spent the entire time asleep in the Moby :) Babies are babies for about a millisecond!!!

bwyl *SherryQ* xo

No comments: