Sunday, May 4, 2008

Not for All to Read ...

And by this I mean that if you are delicate of nature (or believe that I am), then please stop NOW, because especially if you think that I am delicate of nature, I would like to maintain that image with you for as long as I am able to ...

For the rest of you here is what is, unfortunately, on my mind... there are two, they are big, rounded, hanging, sweaty, and on my mind constantly. The only term I can use to describe them are, "breasticles." Okay, so I'm missing one factor - the hair, but otherwise, seriously - anyone disagree? Who knew that I had the ability to grow even larger? I'm just sayin'. They are having a life of their own - and are making me tired. I relay this not as a complaint (the sweet baby is puddle jumping today) but rather as an obeservation and attempt to add to general vocabulary.

More later on the Sheep and Wool festival and a shopping trip to TJMaxx ... ttyl *SherryQ* xoxo

No comments: