Saturday, November 14, 2009

EOtM/BON

So, the month of October ended on a spooky note - and the beginning of November has come and gone.

WTF

During his "boy-parts-breathing" phase the night before, Benjamin had a little accident on the carpet - which we immediately covered with Baking Soda and dishawashing detergent. Jump to morning where Benjamin found the baking soda while mommy was in the ladies room.  I thought that the box was empty - obviously it wasn't - but, he dumped it all in the same place as the night before (and on his shoulder!

My leaf corralling days are, I hope, numbered, but we have one stinky crazy tree in the front that continues its days with TONS of leaves still green.  It is always the first tree to bloom and the last tree to loose it's leaves.  It's a pretty tree, and a shady tree, but I am a tired leaf corraller at this point and just want it to be ovah.










Just a small sampling of the leaves in our yard - w h e w  There's nothing like my little helper!!! xo


I can hardly believe that my parents and neice will be here next Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday... dang time is moving quickly...


Benjamin in his bed with Forest and bevy of stuffed protectors :)

Benjamin is hardly nursing at all anymore - tends to fall asleep with the binky in his mouth rather than my nipple.  It's all so very precious and bittersweet.  We have not yet heard back from the Dr's office regarding what financial situation we are in with the new insurance and trying for another pregnancy (this time just a transfer of frozen beans) - so these might be my last days of nursing a baby.  I try to concentrate on being thankful that I even had the opportunity at all - this almost never happened.  I am SO so so so grateful and beyond happy that it has - my sweet baboo puffin ;)





Dusk with my sweet baboo puffin after one day of leaf corralling - of course, more leaves dropped in a few days and it looked as if I had never been there...


Benjamin Rene Quinones - I know that yours is going to be a life filled with love, you wild and wooly little bear!  ;)

















The day before Halloween we went to Prima Tana's school for a little party and to watch her parade - SO cute!  After coming home and having a nap, we carved our pumpkin so that we could dine by jack-o-lantern light for a few spoooooky nights :)


I feel quite full of it all.  Maybe I'll wear an underwire bra tomorrow.  TMI??

Happy Autumn, all ;)






















We took Benjamin back to Jumbo's on Halloween - we rode on the hay wagon behind the tractor (he LOVES tractors), and took another jaunt with the pony.  Curiously enough, there were just a few other families - all with toddler boys!
 
bwyl  *SherryQ* xo

1 comment:

DianeTaylor said...

Hi there - this is Diane Taylor, a friend of Octavio's from his Lockheed Martin Days :):) OMG what a cutie Benjamin is! I love all these latest photos. I especially love the ones of O (wearing his Pats hat) with Ben (wearing his Sox hat). Love love love!!!!!
Blessing to all of you for a wonderful holiday weekend!

The Taylors (Baltimore MD)