Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend after Labor Day

Yup - I got over my big bad self :)

And now, some overdue posts... and photos

Zoe at the park

Tana at the park

Girl cousins at the park

Silly Billy Puffins at the park! Benjamin decided to take a nap instead...

We headed over the mountains and through the woods, to Granny and GDad’s house, for Zoe’s very happy 4th birthday - 4!!!!!!!! These years are moving past so very quickly - or is it my imagination? Tana and her daddy came over too - by airplane. We should have done that too - that drive is something else with our sweet baboo puffin! I end up praying for our lives as we struggled pluggled luggled along…

We stayed in the motor home in the driveway - awesome. Well, actually, other than not having the water/ sewer hooked up (so we had to run inside the house when those things were needed), it is a very nice set-up. We even had wireless Internet access and Direct TV!!!

Tana is reading to Benjamin in the car

"That's my dinosaur, his spines are so soft.
(looks up with complete shock on her face and exclaims)
I said, 'spines!' I said,'spines!" :)

Of course, the trip was too short to do everything that we wanted to do… but I was so glad to be able to go to Zoe’s happy birthday party - and to see her new house (across the street from Granny and GDad!

Happy Birthday, Zoe!

Tana at the Princess birthday party

Benjamin did not even last long enough to see the cake :)

bwyl *SherryQ*

No comments: