Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Photos of the little Photo Bug!

Heya :)

Here is little Benjamin in his Amby... I lasted with him in there for about 10 minutes... eeks! He is SO tiny :) Octavio is braver than I am and has left Benjamin peacefully resting in the Amby for about 45 minutes while I was blissfully unaware in the shower...

What a sweet puffin!!!

And ... wide awake moments ...


Our sweet little niece, Zoe (2 1/2 years old) says, "He has Tio's nose and Titi's arms!"

Benjamin's Titi Evelyn says, "He looks like a blond Octavio."

G-Dad says, "He has my nose!" We say, "A, he's Adorable!!!!"

*SherryQ* going to sleep as often as I can :)

1 comment:

Iván Quiñones said...

Definitely a Quiñones: big eyes, nose and ears. A thinking look and a large forehead. Congratulations!
tio Iván & titi Evelyn