Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm stupid ...

"What is wrong with me?!?" she asks rhetorically, or expecting deep empathy and complete denial from her friends ...

I figured it out! I claim complete pregnancy loss of mind - or confusion, whichever comes most easily if/when confronted, and I made my appt for labor "help" for next Monday - July 7th - believing as I did so that the Dr meant in the next week or so ... yes, yes - it's all very clear to me now :)

So, the kindly CRNP Mossberg (she does the actual inductions) scheduled an additional stress test for me next Thursday at 10:45 a.m., at which time they will provide me with instructions for what I am supposed to do on the following Monday...

Bought us another 4-5 days!!!! C'mon labor - let's go!!! :)

ttyl *SherryQ*

btw PLEASE do not question my tactics - I do not have a complete loss of mind and will, of course, go to the hospital, or tele the Dr. if anything unusual pops up ...

No comments: